Friday, September 14, 2018

Paper box with vellum flowers

Hello friends,
Today I am feeling really wonderful to share with you one of the my favorite projects created by me -  A paper box with handmade vellum flowers!! this box serves well the purpose of gifting your loved ones by keeping something special in it. So lets get make it more clear with some pics...
For making this box, I gathered all the required materials like cardstocks, vellum sheets, patterned paper, hearfelt creations classic rose stamps and the coordinated die, some die cuts, clear drops crystal, etc...
At the very first, I created these vellum flowers which I like the most. This I prepared simply by die cutting the flowers and then colored the layers with versa ink. After coloring, I heat embossed the embossing powder by adding them with the help of any pointed needle in the desired way. After embossing part that is done with the help of heat gun, I started shaping the layers of the flower just by pinching the petals one by one. Then I placed the layer one on the other by adding glue in the center and here is the result!!
To create the box, I took complete help from the video published by the fellow crafter online and after creating basic box, I started decorating the box in the desired manner. For that I started placing all the embellishments in the beautiful and appealing manner..
Hope you all like this post..
thanks for stopping by
Sudha

No comments:

Post a Comment