Sunday, January 27, 2019

Mixed media CONFIDENTIAL diary!!

Hello crafty friends,
Hope all going well...
Today I am here with my new creation of art journal altered with mixed media art... here are few glimpses:


Now below is short pictorial tutorial how I created this beautiful diary...
  • First of all I covered the diary with white Gesso and then assembled all the embellishments as shown in the pic below...


  •  Cover entire placements with black Gesso.. 


  •  Now comes the most interesting part .. that is highlighting the textures with metallic paints.. 


  •  I played with color and highlighted the embellishments till I did not reached to satisfaction.. here is the final outcome!!

Hope i inspired you with my creation..
Thanks for stopping by!!
Sudha Kabra 
Creative Crafts-by Sudha Kabra 
Submitting this project for on going challenge at:
https://expressionscraft.blogspot.com/2019/01/challenge-8-mood-board.html?m=1

4 comments:

  1. Such an amazing layout and a very beautiful makeover 😍
    Thanks for participating in Expressions Craft challenge.

    Manasa Priya,
    DT, Expressions Craft ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your canvas design. Beautifully with lots of gorgeous details.

    ReplyDelete