Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Orange box!!


Hi friends,
After long gap, I am back with my altered art creation. Here, I decided to alter empty box of Zoop watch... 


I really love to create altered art and so this time I decided to reform Zoop watch box of my daughter and see how beautiful it turned out..

Supplies I used:

  • White heavy Gesso by expressions craft
  • Chalk paint by expressions craft - Orange and Green
  • Resin made from the clay from Crafters Corner
  • Metal embellishment
  • Metallic wax from Art Alchemy from Crafters Corner
  • Fevicryl Orange color
  • Clear drops
  • Stencils from Itsy Bitsy
  • Texture paste from Expressions craft
Here are the steps how I created this:
  • First of all I completely cover the box with white gesso to prepare base for mixed media.
  • Then I covered entire box with green color chalk paint by dabbing technique and then I placed the moulds in desired manner.
  • Let it completely dry.
  • After that just color the resin embellishments with orange fevicryl color to give it bright orange color.
  • Then just start highlighting the embellishments with silver metallic wax.
Ta da... my art piece is ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment