Sunday, October 7, 2018

Unforgetful - Envelope Card

Hello friends,
Hope all doing well!!

I am here again with simple but elegant "Unforgetful" envelope card.. I know all of us have lots of moments in our life that can not be forget and of which memories are cherished forever. So for such occassions, the best way to gift someone to make their moments wonderful and unforgetful I designed this envelope. This time I am presenting you pictorial tutorial for the same....
What I have used:
  • Cardstock ( of any color here I have used purple)
  • Patterned paper ( papericios)
  • Embellishments
  • Lace
  • flowers ( any but I have used here handmade paper flower made by me)
  • Heartfelt leaves ( from classic rose die set)
Here is glimpse of final envelope:


Let's start with tutorial:

After scoring as shown above now it's time to add pattern paper. 

But before attaching pattern paper in front flap and back flap, just add lace for closure of envelope. Then comes the time to show your creativity, First of all gather all the embellishments and then starting setting. 

Inner view of the envelope is as follows:


After pasting all the embellishments, your envelope card is ready!! Isn't it simple.. Hope you all like the tutorial and this envelope card..



Thanks for stopping by!!
I am adding this project to the following changelles:



11 comments:

  1. Its a beautiful creation. Thanks for playing along our Prika's monthly blog challenge. Regards, DT Jaishree

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lace die used it’s beautiful, simple yet elegant plus the easy tutorial makes it a must try for everyone this festive season 👌🏻👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty envelope. Thanks for playing along with us in the Papericious challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Envelope Sudha.. Thanks for playing along with Papericious challenge - Parul :)

    ReplyDelete