Thursday, December 27, 2018

Precious moments - a mixed media layout

Hello friends,
We all like to gift something special to our special ones on their special occasion and so keeping that in mind I created this beautiful layout... hope you all like this!!

For preparing this layout, I used the mixed media technique with so many different layers. I used lots and lots of wooden chippies, clear drops, chipboard cutouts, etc.
Also you can see the use of paper flowers adding a lot to this and I really feels very good to mention here that these paper flowers are created by me - Creative Crafts!!

Below are detailed pictures of this project...




I am submitting this project to 


Hope you all like this layout and please do leave your valuable comments...
Thanks for the stopping by...
Sudha Kabra 

6 comments:

  1. Lovely layout and great use of chippies. Thanks for playing along 'Anything goes chippies'. Regrds, Jaishree, Prika DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely indeed a amazing piece of art.
    I love the vibrant colours you played with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sudha for sharing your lovely project for our ongoing challenge anything goes chippies.

    ReplyDelete